Our senior team has a vast and proven expertise on Market Entry, Market Intelligence and Business Development on ICT markets throughout Latin America .
MSC in Computer Networks and Electrical Engineer with experience of more than 20 years on Telecom, Datacom, Industrial Networks, CCTV, Retail Market, etc.
Worked in many vendors such Ericsson, Furukawa, Huawei-3Com, Avigilon, Transition Networks, etc starting or developing their operations in Brazil and other Latam Countries.
Helped to build or consistently grow the revenue.
Count with a specialized personal relationship network developed during the past several years with distributors, system integrators and contact with many end customer to help to drive the operation of new brands and keep working the actual brands using Interlatam services.
Direct contact with more than 1000 companies with proven projects deployed on Data Centers, Industrial Area, Utilities, Facilities, Enterprise Market, CCTV and Telco segments.
Sales Experience for many vendors on:
- Channels Recruting and Management and Business Development
- Complex Sales
- Start-up GTM operation
- Strategic Planing
- Access/ Last Mile
- Network Security
- Wired and Wireless Networking Equipment
Deep knowledge on Channels Distribution, Start-up Operations, Importation, Marketing Actions for most of the Latam Countries.
Management of several sales and technical teams.
Native in Portuguese and Proficient on English and Spanish.
Managed the implementation of Largest Latin America Data Center and won the prize for the biggest Government project in Avigilon in 2014.
More than 20 years of Senior Channel, Business Development and Product Management. Solid IP, Transmission and ICT background.
MBA in Management : Columbia University and UFRJ/COPPEAD. Management of Channel, BDMs and technical teams in Brazil and USA.
Skills: Advanced conflict resolution and negotiation. Excellent cross-group collaboration. Pro-active, trendy thinking and good interpersonal skills. Dynamic and target-focused. International experience.
– Senior Channel Management and Business Development
– Go-to-Market Strategy and Implementation expert
– Sales, Budgets and Contracts Negotiation
– Establish and sustain partners/customers relationships
– Develop Startups, experienced on new products and new markets in Brazil and Latin America
– Consultative sales in synergy with a solid technical skills
– Senior Pre-Sales or Sales Engineering
– P&L Management, Budgeting and ROI Analysis experience
– Core IP/Datacenter/High Available Networks
– Information Security/ UTM/ WAF/ Block Chain/ Cryptography/ L4-L7 switching
– MPLS, VPLS, IPv6
– Metro Ethernet; Carrier Ethernet
– xWDM and xPON
– Cloud computing, SDN, SD-WAN, IoT, IIoT
– Video Conferencing solutions, Unified Communications and CCTV
Ability to understand and analyze business issues and trends along with the industry and customer implications. This includes knowledge of the market/industry, understanding customer current and future needs, and devising effective long-term business strategies to ensure success.
- 35 years of experience in Telecommunications and IT
- 20 years as a director/manager
- Worked for many vendors such as Ericsson, Motorola, Alstom, Dialogic, ECI Telecom, AudioCodes, Inepar, Agora Telecom
- Graduated at Escola de Engenharia Mauá (SP), International Executive MBA from University of Sao Paulo (FEA/USP), Specializations abroad (Lyon-FR, Cambridge-UK, Vanderbilt-USA)
- Experience in Business Development, Sales, Budgets and Contracts Negotiation, Department Management, Project Management
- Experience in different technologies: VoIP, Unified Communications platforms, Cellular infrastructure, SDH/DWDM transmission, xDSL platforms
- Very focused on new trends and high level technology in general
- Native in Portuguese and fluent in English and Spanish